Tuesday, August 4, 2009

IT's SCH SCH SCH SCHOOL TIME!!! YE HA!!

I like going to school because I get to play with my friends.
We do jump jam and also get to do lots of learning.

School is cool because you can make lots of friends
and encourage classmates to face their fears and help
them do their work. The best part is P.E.

I love going to school to learn new things and be sensible.
School helps me to be disciplined at all times and to increase
my good behaviour. Every year we always get to go to camp
or a trip to somewhere for the day. These are some of the many reasons why I like school.

By
Brooke

4 comments:

  1. I am glad that you think school is cool Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey brooke
    you in courage me to come to school everyday

    but not weekends !!!!!!
    from annelise

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU INCOURAGE ME TO COME TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY

    FROM ANNELISE

    ReplyDelete